DEVELOP YOUR STYLE: THIS WAY? OR THAT WAY?

This way? Or.....


That way? 

How should I wear this black skirt?

This way...I'm feeling simple, pretty. Unfettered.  

A plain white t-shirt with a simple black, feminine skirt just feels right. 

If you can take three simple items of clothing (t-shirt, skirt, shoes) and still feel comfortable and pretty? 

That's a good day.

Somehow found this white t-shirt, made by Bobi, in great condition at a thrift store.
100% cotton, super soft.  

I am in love.

T-SHIRT: $1.00


The skirt is BCBG.
Perfectly pleated, sheer and so comfortable.  

I often wonder why people part with things. Found this at Goodwill.

SKIRT: $4.00

These might be the most feminine shoes I own.
My favorite little boutique in Burbank, Sky Blue Pink, had these on sale.

SHOES: $10.00

My mind began racing.  Think of all the t-shirts that could go with this skirt?

I think this way is great, but what about that way?


Friends, there are disco dancers on this shirt.
I found this t-shirt at an Arc's Value Village in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

SHIRT: $1.00












































I wear these shoes all the time during spring and summer.

They are from a thrift shop in Los Angeles, Jet Rag.
Still going strong in the Hollywood hood.

The skirt is still pretty. There is just an awesome party going on around it.

This skirt may end up seeing every t-shirt in my closet.

Stay strong, little skirt lady.


Hoop earrings and a neon disco shirt. Music to my ears.