WHY SHOP THRIFT? DEVELOP YOUR PERSONAL STYLE.


This is a dance I like to call: rock t-shirt plus pretty little skirt.
Hit it!


T-SHIRTS AND ROCK N ROLL.  A perfect, timeless partnership. And the one thing that always pulls it together?  My mistress, denim.

You sexy thing, you, denim.  You impress me with your pants but today I'm feeling lady like, so how bout a skirt?


Thank you, denim.  You will always be my best lady friend.


The bracelet is brown leather with crystal type studs.  A sweet friend gave it to me as a gift, but I happen to know it is from Len Druskin outlet, a Minneapolis fave.

BRACELET: Free!


I attended the TV On the Radio concert in Minneapolis.  Bought this t-shirt and stood front row. These guys really know how to put on a show.  It rocked my brain.

Money goes straight into the band's pocket. It's a splurge.

TV On the Radio T-SHIRT: $20.00


This skirt is denim, but with the nicest lines and tailoring.

I buy denim skirts at thrift stores a lot.  Denim skirts are sort of like black shoes, to me.
I need one in every shape, length and flirt factor.

Isaac Mizrahi for Target but found at thrift store.

SKIRT: $4.00

Blue belt instead of standard black or brown.

I've been trying to experiment with wearing different colors of belts, treating them like neutrals. 
I've discovered that I love the blue belt with denim.  Branch out from black.

I try to score all of my belts from thrift stores because of the price.  
You just really have to look and look often.  

BELT: $2.00


These sassy little shoes are cotton and have bows on them.
Bows are exactly the opposite of what you'd expect to find with a band t-shirt.
Therefore, I must do it.

Shoes found on sale at Target.  Yes, Target is already inexpensive, but isn't it awesome when its even less!

SHOES: $6.00

Get down.