SUMMER 2013 TREND FOR $4

WARNING. This is not a mom approved approach.


Individually, mom would definitely approve of each of these items. But as a team, and one cohesive outfit, they scare her and hurt her eyes.

The importance here? Capturing a summer trend for $4.
And bonus. I will wear this to work.

The trends?
Stripes.
These navy and white stripes scream summer. They are everywhere. So when I snatched this Gap shirt from Goodwill for $2, I felt like a winner.

Florals.
This skirt is Ralph Lauren.  It is in beautiful, sweet, flowy condition.
100% silk.  Such a classic Ralph Lauren look.  I never tire and consistently admire every piece of clothing that man puts out there.

It's items like these that make me wish I could find the lovely lady who donated this skirt, hug her and then ask why?!!  I would actually consider giving it back to her and encourage her to try again.
That isn't rude. Its nice, right?


Just focus on the pretty flowers, mom. Maybe that will help.