THE DAILY OUTFIT: 1 AFFORDABLE DRESS. 4 WAYS.

Four ways to wear that summer dress.

Found this summer dress at Target.

DRESS:  $12.00 on sale!
I decided to take a chance; I confess that I didn't even try it on! 
I never do that.

Inspired by the color,  and knowing that I would want to wear it in multiple situations to get the most for my money, I tried FOUR looks....


FIRST, and this is important to me, does your little summer dress pass the barefoot test?

If I'm going to a backyard barbecue or might be expected, by the host, to take off my shoes in her beautiful home, or if more importantly, I want to stroll barefoot through the park on date night, I need to know if the dress looks good with no shoes!


SECOND: 
A pretty pop of color in a little heel for summer.
Turquoise heels on sale at Target, too!  I never realized how many outfits turquoise heels could be worn with.

SHOES:  $4.00 

THIRD:
I'm going to wear this outfit to work.
A casual option, first.

Denim Western SHIRT: $3 thrift store

Cowboy BOOTS:  $5 thrift store


My gold and pearl necklace from another era.
GIFTED from a loved one. 


FOURTH:
If I need to be dressier at work and more importantly have a date later....Thats why the barefoot test was first. 
Leopard PUMPS:  $5 thrift store


Black BLAZER:  Gap, $20 on sale