THE DAILY OUTFIT CHALLENGE


I like this dress.

I don't know if this dress likes me back.

The challenge:
Change it up to help me love it, again.  
Or have it love me, again.

This Rachel Roy dress is comfortable.  I love the length, the straps and the design on the fabric. 
Found it at Macy's on the sale rack.

I often wear this dress, just like this, in the summer.  

But sometimes, I wonder about the bubble shaped nature of it.  As a rule, I don't buy the bubble shape. Not good for me.  But I like this dress, and in its defense, this is a modified bubble. Only in the back!
I need to futz around a bit with some options. 

DRESS: $30.00

Wearing this dress to work, so try a sweater.


Necklace, from another era, is gifted from a loved one.

NECKLACE:  FREE!


Or maybe its just a belt.
Defining the waist, almost always does the trick for me.

So belt it for date night but a combo of both for work.


This is one of my most favorite greens.  It also feels a little unexpected with the maroon-ish nature of the dress.

Another belt with color; not black or brown.  This olive green feels neutral and loves the cardigan.
Belt is thrifted.

Cardigan is from Ann Taylor originally.
I can't seem to let go of it, even though I think this cardigan technically falls under the DON'T WEAR A DUMB BORING CARDIGAN rule.

CARDIGAN:  $3.00
BELT:  $2.00





As soon as sassy posing begins, I know I've hit on something.

These shoes are Marc Fisher.  Found them at Opitz resale shop in Minneapolis.

SHOES: $10.00