FIND YOUR STYLE: NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A MAN'S CLOSET


Never turn your back on a man...
Actually, you can turn your back on him, but NEVER turn your back on his closet!

I love me some menswear.  It is often a motivation in my wardrobe stylings.

A good man friend of mine was unloading a box of clothes and asked if I wanted to look through them.

Shoving him aside before he could finish his sentence,  I found this lemon yellow button down.

Shirt:  FREE

Now I realize, this is a button down shirt, cut off jeans and heels.  Straight forward, simple.
But I was just really feeling this today.  How can a simple outfit give you a boost?

I think that coupling a button down men's shirt that is meant for dressing up, with cut-off, eclectic denim makes it feel "in yo face simple outfits of the world."


I cut these jeans off myself.  They were too short, anyway.
They have floral embroidery; they look worn and holey.

I was not wearing these jeans because they never seemed appropriate.
They just sat staring back at me from the closet.

But something about finding this yellow shirt, inspired me to cut off the jeans and wear this, this very day, straight to work!!

JEANS: $3.00


These studded mule heels are from Jet Rag.  I love these shoes.
They are comfortable and always give me attitude.

SHOES:  $5.00


I think I will also want to wear this outfit in the fall.  

I have several pairs of old man looking loafers.

These are golden/silverish.  Cole Haan, bought at a thrift store.  
These babies were definitely more when bought brand new!

SHOES: $5.00


This outfit will definitely get a re-visit.