SPEND LESS. LOVE YOUR CLOSET.


Ma'am, is that a pineapple on your chest?

I hate when people call me ma'am.
I have no idea if this is a pineapple, but I really think that it should be.

I found my pseudo pineapple necklace at Arc's Value Village in Minneapolis.
The same day I found this dress.

Pineapple NECKLACE: $2.00


I've never been to Hawaii but now I have an excuse to go.


The dress is Hibiscus Collection Hawaii; enviably soft and holds its shape, no wrinkles.

I had a dress like this when I was a little girl.
The elastic top and tied straps remind me of summer's in Texas.

I realize that people shop on the internet but I like to think that some ravishing lady took a long vacation and picked up this dress.  She lovingly donated this dress that came straight from Hawaii in the hopes that another lady could have a similar experience.

Thank you, Hawaiian vacation lady.

DRESS: $4.00


I'm pretty sure this dance would not go over well on the islands.

Still pretty, all the way around.


I'm going to wear my Hawaiian dress to work.


I love this cardigan because of the watery design.

There is a little game of pattern mixing going on here.

Pattern mixing is becoming my favorite game.

I think I'm winning.  Some might disagree.

But this is a single person player game.

The cardigan is Michel Kors.  I got it at this cool resale shop in Minneapolis called Opitz.

CARDIGAN:  $1

Oh, yea, one whole dollar!


These shoes are Ralph Lauren.  The most comfortable sandals I own.

I bought these sandals at TJ Maxx.

I wear them so much that I feel like they are free now.

Its called fashion math.

You know; the more you wear the dollar signs just fall away?

SHOES: $20.00


Of course I can still answer serious questions in a meeting in this outfit.
Yes its summer.  No I cannot stop thinking about going on vacation.


I'm going to think about Hawaii while I'm at work.

I can't believe I got through this whole post without saying Aloha. Oh, crap.