WHY SHOP THRIFT? DEVELOP YOUR PERSONAL STYLE



Rock t-shirt and pretty little skirt.  Ahhhhh.
I do like to look pretty, but often, looking straight forward, standard pretty, is hard!

A rock t-shirt is a go-to in my wardrobe.  This is an obvious statement.

So because I have many and wear them often, I like to mix it up. 
Make them pretty.
Oh, and I really like to dance, too.  Its hard to stay still.




See? 
Rock t-shirt plus pretty pencil skirt equals fun, frolicking mood.
So unless buttoned up meeting with buttoned up types is happening; I go with my mood.

Von Bondies band t-shirt.  Thrifted.

Rock T-SHIRT: $2.00

The skirt is Banana Republic.  It was thrifted.

Pencil SKIRT:  $5.00


Found these heels in a favorite Richardson, TX resale shop called Half Off Half.  
Makes sense, right?  The shoes are by Kristin Davis; so comfortable and just enough coverage for corporate meetings.

SHOES:  $5.00  




My silver chain is a hardcore standard item.  I wear it almost everyday.  No shame in that!

I rescued it from Arc's Value Village in Minneapolis for 3 whole dollars.  Cherish!

Silver NECKLACE: $3.00



This cuff knows it's stuff.

I found this bold silver cuff at a Chicago thrift store.

Cuff BRACELET:  $4

We need super fantastic dance hour break-time during our nine to five, don't you think?