OUTFIT IDEAS: NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A MAN'S CLOSET

Or better yet, make peace with the man's closet!

I rescued this shirt from a man friend's "to go" box.

Grateful Dead concert shirt, bought at concert in 1992.

Shirt:  FREE!


Menswear often inspires outfit ideas in different ways than your average lady clothing.
This super awesome shirt is a wee bit large and long.  The solution became=Tie in knot.

It makes me want to channel my inner Charlie's Angel.


This shirt is meant to be tied in a knot, right in front.
The band of turquoise acts like the perfect belt.

Tucking in and forming a waist.  Gotta have it.

I can't get over how much awesome color is in this t-shirt.  I love, love it!

Hoop earrings make everything better. 
No, seriously.  These babies got me through washing dishes this morning. 


Faux snake skin shoes from Chinese Laundry.  Street Sale in Los Angeles.
Shoes: $10

The pencil skirt is another "must always do".  Ladies, we all look good in the pencil.
Dark denim skirt from Old Navy.  On sale rack.
SKIRT: $8.00

Hey outfit, can we go to work today?


I do have these faux croc-skin brown heels.
Nine West; found at Arc's Value Village in Minneapolis.

Shoes:  $4.00


I wonder if anyone has ever been fired over a Grateful Dead t-shirt?