FIND YOUR STYLE: NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A MAN'S CLOSET


Tina Brenkus
Menswear inspiration. Tina Brenkus


FROM THE MAN'S CLOSET?
The long sleeve, blue camou shirt!

My man friend had this in his "to donate" box.  It is making a detour my way before heading to charity.
SHIRT: FREE!

I think that men have a better selection when it comes to camouflage items.  So often, in the female department, I find pink.


Never Turn Your Back on a Man's Closet.  Tina Brenkus

MORRiSSEY sequin sparkled, crocheted, jacket/cardigan.  Found at Turnstyle Consignment store in Minneapolis. She is sparkly blue and silver.

This little sweater was marked down, even more, and only cost me $6.
It makes me give up on regular, simple, everyday cardigans forever.

Skinny jeans on sale from Urban Outfitters, sale rack.
Boots gifted.  Sweet gift.


Don't be afraid to check the man's closet.