LOVE YOUR CLOSET AND GET DRESSED NOW

This is the first time I have ever put this outfit together. I grabbed each item, put them on my body, made no adjustments or swaps and walked straight to my camera.



THIS IS A CLASSIC ONE AND DONE.  
I grab clothing items, put them on and do not look back. 
It is liberating to get dressed this way. 

WHY THE STAIRS?
  1. Aren't they cute? They're blue!
  2. How often do you get to see yourself in motion from all sides?
  3. Think about how many times you just stand in front of the mirror, sucking in, holding yourself exactly as you want to be seen.  There is no lifting, stepping, stretching, bending.
  4. The back side in motion. If someone asked me if she should point a camera at her butt as she walks up and down stairs I would say, are you crazy? But then I started thinking about how often people do walk behind you. Ahhhh!!!!

How to pull a stylish outfit together quickly?
I happen to love each item, having worn these pieces before, in different ways, I already know how they fit.

Its important to try items on regularly though. The jeans have gone through the wash and I had a big dinner, so they may not fit like they usually do.


The sweater is Alice + Olivia.  I found it at a thrift store for $3.  I love, love Alice + Olivia and could not believe my luck. I will keep this black and white sweater until it falls apart.

The sweater is short around the waist so I like to protect belly exposure by covering with this tank top, originally Old Navy, found at thrift store for $1.

Sparkly gold jacket is Laundry by Shelly Segal.  This jacket was still selling in stores when I bought it at Goodwill. I paid $4. 


Jeans are Esprit. I have never thought of Esprit for jeans.  I also have not worn the Esprit line of clothing in a really long time.  It is worth another look.

I am back in love with boot cut.  Skinny jeans are great but I love the classic look of these jeans. They define the waist and look almost like pants. A more lady like effect.  They also do well proportionally for the booty.



Necklace is from Buffalo Exchange in Dallas. An impulse buy.
Shoes are Alfani from DSW.


Be comfortable in your clothes. Don't wear something you have to worry about sucking in, pulling up, pulling down, rolling over,  not being able to button...this list goes on.

Look good. Wear your size. Rock it.