LOVE YOUR CLOSET AND GET DRESSED NOW



This is the first time I have ever put this outfit together. I grabbed each item, put them on my body, made no adjustments or swaps.

THIS IS A CLASSIC ONE AND DONE.  
I grab clothing items, put them on and do not look back. 
It is liberating to get dressed this way. 

I am wearing this outfit to work.
The bulk of my outfit costs:  $7.00
That is the two shirts and skirt. 

I splurged on the shoes. They were on sale for $20.00


The sweet man in my life tells me I look like a ghost, floating up and down the stairs.  I agree.  I love a good ghost story.  And while my intention wasn't to look ghosty, I have been having fun experimenting with my camera; playing with light.


The blue stairs do belong to a lovely home built in 1900.
So maybe I am a fashion ghost. Don't make me haunt you.


The skirt is Ann Taylor.
The striped shirt is Bebe.
The button down plaid is Aeropostale.

All three items were rescued from thrift stores. 
I wear the blue plaid button down all of the time. You will see it again.
It is western-like, with pearl snaps.  It is so soft and wearable. 

It was $.50 (that's fitty cent!)


This Bebe striped shirt was $2.50
The Ann Taylor skirt was $4.00

I love combining the stripes with the plaid.  

It is nice to have an affordable work outfit that suits my mood and feels appropriate. 
This little skirt has awesome pleating and just the right amount of A-line shape to flatter. 


If you look oh so closely; the tights are grey with little hints of crystals. 

I feel fussy and spunky all at the same time.  Clothes really can make your mood.