SHOP THRIFT ON THE ROAD: LOS ANGELES

You must shop thrift stores in other cities.

Must!

PART TWO.

Top Five Reasons to shop thrift stores in cities across this great nation? (and globe!)

1.  Every thrift store has different merchandise.
2.  Different climates; more selection of clothes for all seasons.
3.  Local designers.
4.  Merchandise is constantly turning over and changing.
5.  Local flavor.


This dress is FREE PEOPLE.  I paid $6.00 for it.

Do as the label says.  Be free people!

As I mentioned in my previous post, WHY Los Angeles?
Beach cities are the best places to pick up summer wardrobe items. Places like Malibu, Manhattan Beach,  Hermosa Beach have so many great designer dresses and labels you love, to choose from.

I often peruse the Free People website for inspiration.  I was so excited to find this sweet little dress.


The not dumb or boring cardigan that I picked up on this trip, feels good over my new dress that also has little olive green leaves.

Shopping Hermosa Beach is a mood lifter for sure.